Re: [IP] Will the true canula volume please stand up?

Ted wrote:

<< My Comfort sets say largely the same thing, though I read the complete set
 as saying 0,16 ml and the canula only pack says 0,0075 ml. Mind you the Danes
 use commas for decimal points. That is a bit different from what you typed.
 Sounds like they included the deadspace in the entire hose on the complete
 set and just the canula on the smaller pack. Makes sense that way, since it's
 literally true that what's in the package takes that much to fill it.
 Check the decimal places again to be sure.

Thanks, you hit the nail on the head.  I did slip a decimal (er, comma).  Now
it makes sense.  I use the 23" tubing which might explain why your package
says 0,16 ml and mine says 0,10 ml.  Mystery solved!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted