[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #408

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:19:00 -0400
From: Bob Burnett <email @ redacted>
Subject: Member photos, was: Re: [IP] Chat

I heard "non pumpers" say we're really a group of droids, escaped from the
Pump Pods which descended years ago. We're working on perfecting the
technology, for use throughout the universe.

Pictures don't work with droids - they come out fuzzy and grey, with no
identifiable features. Every time someone takes my photo, I end up looking
like Elmer Fudd, with a beard ;-)

Maybe someday when we have a scanner available, we can submit a bunch of
photos for the "Members Only Gallery". It would be kind of neat. Course, it
would be even better to all get together in one spot for a party ;-) Maybe
MiniMed and / or Disetronic would sponsor the event. Perhaps the Guinness
Book of World Records would be interested in "The World's Largest Bolus" or
something like that. There's possibilities <vbg>

mailto:email @ redacted

>chat session.  Files and photos can all be sent.  I myself wonder what all
>the members on this list look like in real life.  I've created all sorts of
>imaginative images of individuals in my mind based on peoples comments and
>internet personalities.  It might be nice to see how close my mentamages
>are to real life.

Anyone who wants scanning done for the site (or for anything else which
they can convince a mean parent like me is necessary for some reason) should
e-mail me at the address here and let me know what they need.

For the people who are working on the web site - e-mail me privately and
I'll tell you where to send.

I'm getting a 507C on monday or tuesday, with all the manuals

I'm also lined up to get a download station once they become 'legit'
so I can release some pictures and advice on it as well (once I get
and can do).

Off to play with some new toys.  DOn't look at the time I wrote this PLEASE
or you may remind me!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted