Re: [IP] Responses to my concerns about my son doing his own blo

This actually sounds kind of scary, to me at least.  (I used syringes for
a long time - a week or so - but that was better somehow) I got an
infected finger one time from re-using lancets and have decided they are
not that expensive any more, after that....

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Michael wrote:

> > Once a month?  Do people reuse the same lancet for a month?
> >
> Yeah, I think they do.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted