[IP] FINGER TIPS

I SEE SOME OF YOU TEST UP TO 10 TIMES A DAY.  I DO 5 - 6 TIMES.
SO, WHAT DO YOU USE ON YOUR FINGER TIPS TO SOFTEN THEM UP?
I HAVE CALUSES ABOUT 1/8" THICK. AND SOME TIMES IT IS HARD TO GET DEEP
ENOUGH TO GET ENOUGH BLOOD TO COME OUT. I USE VITAMIN E CREAM AND
NEOSPORIN SEVERAL TIMES A DAY AND ALWAYS AFTER I GET MY HANDS IN WATER.
I HAVE READ ABOUT A PRODUCT CALLED FINGERS, AND IS VERY EXPENSIVE. DOES
ANYONE KNOW IF IT WORKS OR WHAT WORKS BEXT FOR THEM?
LEANN