[IP] I HAVE BEEN ON THE PUMP ONE YEAR AS OF TO DAY JULY12

 HI EVERYONE
I HAVE BEED ON THE PUMP FOR ONE YEAR AND IAM DOIMG REAL GOOD MY H A1C HAVE
COME DOWN FROM A 7.0 TO 6.3 AND LAST NOV I GOT PREGNANT AND DOING REAL GOOD
TYLER STILL HAS NOT COME YETIAM WATTING AROUND BUT I JUST WATTING LET YALL
KNOW I HAVE BEEN ON THE PUMP I WAS PUT ON IT LAST JULY THE 12 AND THIS IS MY
FIRST YEAR ON IT I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATE ON HOW THE PUMP IS DOING AND OVER DUE
TYLER I WILL SEE YALL MONDAYNIGHT AT THE CHAT I NEED SOME WORD OF WIDSOM AND
LOVE AND SUPPORT IAM FEELING SOME WHAT DOWN AND BS IS NOT THE REASON BS WAS
142 AT 7AM IAM UNCOMFORTABLE AND BIG AND I LOVE YALL SO MUCH YOU ARE MY WEB
FAMILY AND I NEED YALL NOW I WILL BE ON THE WEB THIS AFTERNOON AND SOME TO
NIGHT IAM DOING GOOD JUST BIG AND HOT AND I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND WE ARE
PUMPERS ALL TOGETHER AND WE CAN BET DIABETES AND WE CAN WIN THE FIGHT  ALL WE
CAN TO FIND A CURE FOR DIABETES  WITH LOVE LISA