Re: [IP] Insurance

Well Wendy... I do have my pump covered on my home-owners insurance, but
it is on a special waiver that is paid separatly. It costs about forty
dollars a year.(Canadian)
  Remember thought, I'm in Canada so this might not be available in the
My insurance company was really good about my claim and paid up quickly.
 From all the stuff I've been reading about people trying to get
coverage, I've come to the conclusion that insurance in the U.S. is
quite different. I don't think it's legal for an insurance company to
request any medical information from a patient, if it has been
prescribed by a doctor and you're covered they usually pay. Medical
information is private, at least that's been my experience.

Catherine Hutchison
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
email @ redacted