[IP] Colorado insurances

Okay...  I'm looking for information from people who are insured in
Colorado.  I am trying to find which insurances are pump friendly.  I
lose my Kaiser insurance at the end of August, but I'm going back to
school so I can take student insurance from CSU.  Problem is that I know
that this insurance is inadequate.  I could COBRA my insurance, but it
isn't worth it.  Kaiser won't cover anything but my Humalog anymore, and
their doctors won't even talk to me because when I ask an intelligent,
medically sound question about something they tell me to do, I get
"Oh... I guess you know what you're doing then." and the doctor walks
out of the room.  I think I am experiencing some retinal changes but
their opthamologist told me he only saw some "very minor" diabetes
related changes.  I asked what "minor" meant and he said "there is some
change" and then left the room. (I feel like I'm getting medically
abandoned because I've been so "difficult" and I put myself on an
insulin pump to get some semblance of control back.)  So now I'm
considering trying to purchase my own insurance if possible since I need
some medical help.  I'm researching cost, availability, and coverage.