No Subject

Hi, Kim was approved for the pump and will start Monday!  We're excited but
really nervous!  Kim hasn't been back to the hospital since diagnosis 1.5
yrs ago and is pretty scared about spending 3 days there for training.
But, she also wants the pump so she's going to do it!!!  This is all pretty
overwhelming for a mom let alone a 10 yr old.  I've enjoyed all the
information about pumping and we'll really try not to drown the pump right
away in the porcelain pool.  Thanks for all of you information!  Linda

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted