[IP] Insurance

Hello everyone. I noticed Catherine mentioned having her pump covered by
private insurance when it became damaged, is it common to have your own
company insure it? Is it your house insurance you have it covered by? I am
curious. I think it would be a good idea to include it in our homeowners
policy. I made sure to get extra coverage for my pc, why not my pump (which
costs twice as much!!)
Thanks, Wendy

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted