[IP] change causes low bg

A few months ago there were alot of posts about BGs going high a couple of
hours after changing sets.  Well, I have had the opposite problem.  After I
change the tender or tender and tubing, my BG goes low.  I have solved this
problem by NOT bolusing any insulin to fill the deadspace in the canula.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone have a theory why this might be
happening?  Just curious.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted