Re: [IP] Will the true canula volume please stand up?

Mary Jean, I use the disetronic tender and it says and I quote:  "...bolus at
least .0075cc (for insulin: approx. 1 unit of U-100) to fill the empty
space..."  Then it says to check with your health care professional regarding
use of this procedure.  I think they covered themselves well with that, don't
you?  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted