Re: [IP] Will the true canula volume please stand up?

Bob wrote:

> Kasey's daughter might notice this, for example. Some users are
> pretty responsive to small amounts of insulin ;-) For me, it makes no
> difference at all, so I go with 1.0 unit to fill the cannula.
>
> Sometimes labels are more confusing than the confusion they're supposed to
> eliminate ;-(

I've found that the Silhouette probably is .75.  If Kayla is a little
low I prime .7; high .8 and then follow-up with her meal bolus.  I've
found that her blood sugar ends up right where it needs to be.  She's
super sensitive to insulin (1:200 ratio) so I've found that .05 unit
does need to be considered.

Kasey