[IP] Choosing a Pump. Choosing an Ins. Co.

Do not choose one pump over another until you have pumped (saline of course)
with both of them. I have, so now I've made my choice (personally). Now I
need to convince myself that I chose the right Ins. Co. and that they will
cover the pump. Seems somewhat doubtful right now, Prudential is my Co.,
which is good, but Baylor is the affiliation they have and they don't seem
to recognize pumping as a standard treatment.

How is it Bob Burnett signs off?

Never give up!!!!

George Lovelace
keep on pumping