Re: [IP] pumps dropped

Paula Berketo wrote:
> By the way----
>
> JOHN NEALE - WHAT DO YOU DO PROFESSIONALLY?

Paula, I wish I knew! My main occupation is a free-lance classical
singer, in opera and oratorio. I work mostly in Germany. But I turn my
hand to all sorts of things. I used to be a mathematician and computer
programmer, and I run a small computer consultancy as well. My
girlfriend says I am also a very good house-husband. Basically I have an
insatiable appetite for acquiring new skills!

Why do you ask? You don't work for the tax authorities do you?

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/5726/