Re: [IP] Here leezard, leezard, leezard...

At 05:53 PM 07/09/1998  Joseph Diffee wrote:
> She told us
>it is dying of kidney disease and it can hardly move.  Hello, it walked
>over 3 streets away and climbed a 20 foot tree.  She finally thanked us
>a few times and drove away.  End of story.  The 8 foot monitor lizard is
>still on the loose one city over!!    Too funny!      -Tonya D.

I wonder if that was really a diabetic lizard? It was obviously too high.
If so, we could fix it. We could tether it to a pump. Then it would be
under much better control...

(who's pump can never control his BS level)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted