Re: [IP] Chat

> Would someone kindly take volunteer to do this please. I will set up
>  a web page for links and notices once it is done. This will include
>  links to well known chat program downloads and instructions for setup
>  if necessary.

I would volunteer if I had more time to devote to it (I rarely have time to
join a chat).  However, AOL users can find the mIRC program by doing a
software search on "mirc".  I found it relatively easy to set up.

I hope to possibly join in on the Saturday evening chats.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted