Re: [IP] Responses to my concerns about my son doing his own blood tests at ca

Ruth, I am glad to hear that about the lancets.  I use the same one for a long
time, maybe a month or so, and change it because I think I should.  I have
never discussed it with anyone.  I started doing that with the lancet devices.
Before I got a lancet device, I would throw away each lancet.  Since I have
the device, I stopped changing it as much.  I'm glad to know it is not that
dangerous.  It certainly is more convenient.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted