Re: [IP] Responses to my concerns about my son doing his own blo

> Once a month?  Do people reuse the same lancet for a month?

Yeah, I think they do.

The micro-blade on the lancet is coated with a lubricant. When the
lubricant wears off, it does not cut as cleanly. The blade is not
actually dull, but tears the flesh a little more. I don't know what
the number of uses is to do this but with 5-8 tests a day it probably
is not more than a week at the most.

Michael