Re: [IP] Pump Stuck, was pumps dropped

I have yet to drop my pump in the potty,  BUT  I do take it off and lay it next to me when I sit on the couch.  It hits me in the ribs, ( I guess I am a sloucher).

Anyway, I have a tendency to forget about it and when I go to stand up, it has somehow gotten stuck in the cushion of the couch!!   So I am stuck mid-way between a full posture and a sitting one, while digging in the crack of the couch to retrieve my pump!  :-)  My husband thinks it's histerical and I begin to giggle myself.  :-)  :-)

Makes me wonder what else is down there!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted