Re: [IP] this tops all my stories!!!!

In a message dated 7/9/98 6:01:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  After the
 adrenaline rush I tested at 50, I thought adrenaline made you go
 up?!?!?  My friend raises exotic animals (thank god!) and he is coming
 to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But until he gets here I keep checking the tree
 every 2 minutes!!!! >>
Tonya....a bad fright can stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system, where
some functions slow down...and there are a few people who get low BG when
severly stressed.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted