Re: [IP] Responses to my concerns about my son doing his own blood tests at camp and school

Alan Shusterman wrote:
> The single lancet idea is a very good one.  He could bring the kit
> home (he usually carries it in his fanny pack, and we could change it
> at night.  Once a month?  Do people reuse the same lancet for a month?

Sure, why not. I use mine for a lot longer than a month most of the time.
I just replaced one that may have been in there closer to a year, but I don't
really keep track.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted