Re: [IP] pumps dropped

Paula Berketo wrote:

  Believe it or not, the
> infusion set has never been pulled out despite the fact that the pump has
> occasionally been swinging on the end of the tube!!  I have even slammed
> the tubing in the car door, driven for over an hour and then realized what
> I had done when I got out of the car.  No damage to the tubing.

Ah well, I've had my MM506 for 4.6 years now, and soon after I got it I
madse a mistake one dya. At work I was up on a stand looking into a material
tank then jumped down to the floor. Hadn't realized the tube was wrapped around
a clamp up there and suddenly felt light on my feet when I landed. Noticed these
two lines going up past my face and realized it was my tubing! After climbing
up and dislodging it I found it had been stretched more than 2 inches, but
was still intact and working. Wore it for the next 2 days till my next scheduled
change with no problem.

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted