RE: [IP] had a good check up with the diabetes dr

Lisa, that sounds great!  I'm sure we are all praying for you.  Take care.
Sue Gordon
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
From: email @ redacted on 9, Jul 1998 4:21 PM
Subject: [IP] had a good check up with the diabetes dr
RFC Header:Received: by omnibus.ce.psu.edu with SMTP;9 Jul 1998 16:21:24 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:19:47 EDT
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Sender: email @ redacted
 hi everyone
how is your day mine was real good i just got back and had a good check up
with the diabetes dr and she said that iam doing real good and bs are to real
good and she said that i look very pregnant and had a nice round look and that
iam ready for tyler to come and she will be with me whene i go in to labor and
bs have been real good to and the pump is made this pregnancy much eazer to
take care of and and no trouble as of now    i have to go and rest now see
yall later

 with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
info