[IP] Pump dropping experience

     I guess I average over a drop a month.  While never 'fortunate' enough
     to send the pump swimming in the toilet, I have dropped it on
     carpeting, hard floors (wood, ceramic, stone) and other places.
     I also find the Tenders (or whatever version of them I happen to get
     this month) stay in without too much problem but I've had decent luck
     with catheters by the 'whole in the center' method prior to the
     By the way, if anyone LIKES Smith&Nephew IV3000 HIGH MVP Transparent
     Dressings I've found a box of 100 of them.  They are up for grabs to
     first taker.
     Actually, new pumps are pretty good with 'crashes'.  In the 'old days'
     we worried about our pumps commiting suicide WITHOUT any outside help.
     Run-away pumping happened back then as did disconnects, fall-outs and
     sudden-death (as well as batteries lasting only a day or three).
     Ahhhh the good old days ...  (Anyone who is having trouble adjusting
     to their new pump or wondering whether a pump is for them can write to
     me off-line.  If I've stayed with it for past 18 years despite the
     original five or six, there must be something I like about it).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted