Re: [IP] Chat

Would someone kindly take volunteer to do this please. I will set up
a web page for links and notices once it is done. This will include
links to well known chat program downloads and instructions for setup
if necessary.

> IRC is a great idea -that allows AOL users access as well making it more
> universal and reaching more of the people. Also there is a way the channel
> can be registered.

Michael <email @ redacted>
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted