Re: [IP] Chat

Those (ICQ) programs limit the number of people that are allowed to chat
where as MIRC (IRC) will allow multiple people to use it. And AOL uses can
use it as well.
Willard Bell [email @ redacted]

At 09:34 PM 7/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>what happens if U do not use AOL - is there a Chat set up for non AOL users
>>Willard Bell    [ email @ redacted)
>Concerning the chat,  I may have gotten somewhere in the middle of the
conversation but I asked my husband(who knows a lot more than me about
computers) if there was any way for a chat.  He wants to know if you have
tried EGN or ICQ?  He works on the school computers and designed our
computer set-up.  He said he would be willing to help anyway he could.

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted