Re: [IP] Chat

>what happens if U do not use AOL - is there a Chat set up for non AOL users
>Willard Bell    [ email @ redacted)

Concerning the chat,  I may have gotten somewhere in the middle of the conversation but I asked my husband(who knows a lot more than me about computers) if there was any way for a chat.  He wants to know if you have tried EGN or ICQ?  He works on the school computers and designed our computer set-up.  He said he would be willing to help anyway he could.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted