Re: [IP] pumps dropped

James, I am lucky like you.  I have a disetronic and use the tender.  I have
hit, dropped, and banged the pump--it has never caused a problem.  I am amazed
about all the site problems people have.  I have used nothing but the tender
tape and have never had a problem with it coming off despite running, riding
ocean waves, or swimming laps.  That tender tape is better than glue b/c it
doesn't hurt to take it off.  James, I think we were MADE for the disetronic
pump or is it the other way around?(hehehe)  Let's just hope all this good
fortune continues.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted