Re: [IP] trigger finger

Laurie, Thanks for the description.  I am sure that is what I have because I
had a couple of fingers on each hand that would "lock up".  I have the
stiffness too.  I'm glad the pain is gone, but I still have my middle finger
on my right hand "lock up" occasionally and I have to straighten it out with
my other hand.  I hope it continues to improve without surgery.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted