[IP] insurance probs...

    It is all about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To "prove" I could have the pump
to MY insurance company, it took a year and a half.  Plus I had to prove
the money spent without the pump would outweigh the money spent with the
pump.  Considering I visited the dr. every week w/ problems - I had a
good case!  You say your daughter had many probs. so if she saw the Dr.
MANY times before the pump...tah-da...your insurance problems are
solved!           -Tonya D.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted