Re: [IP] pumps dropped

> 14 months on the pump and I haven't dropped it in the toilet yet.  As a matter
> of fact, I have yet to drop it anywhere :-)
> Cindy

Well... I haven't dropped it in the toilet, but I have dropped it... but
it has yet to hit the floor... seems for some reason the adheasive really
likes my skin, cause the pump littereally has fallen off my lap, and been
caught, byt tubing, dangling off my belly...and the infusion set stayed
in. (this has happened a couple of times) I use tenders, with nothing
else around them.... maybe i'm just lucky....

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted