[IP] pumps in the toilet

I am one who has never dropped my pump in the toilet.  I've been pumping for
15 years now.  I've had a few close calls, but never went for the dunk test.
But watch, it will happen this week while I'm taking the 507 for a test drive.

I'm eager to experience the 507.  I've been using the Disetronic v100 for
about 6 years and have decided it is time to upgrade.  I promised my doc I'd
check out the Minimed, but my first impression is no thank, I'll stick with
the D.  I'll let you all know next week after using the Minimed for a week.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted