Re: Toilets, was: Re: [IP] pumps dropped

> >So NOTICE to all new pump users - this is the most common accident - so
> >find a way to safeguard your pump at these times.
> >
> <snip>
> Or .... get a "toilet proof" pump ;-)
> Bob

I'm pretty new, I haven't dropped it in the toilet...but if I do I'm good
to go, cause its waterproof anyway. (maybe in the literature they should
say toilet proof... dunno what the marketing guys would think of
that one....)

Disetronic user approaching 1 month pumping...
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted