Toilets, was: Re: [IP] pumps dropped

At 08:13 AM 7/8/98 -0500, Bonnie wrote:

>Curiosity compels me to ask all pump users if there is any one who has not
>dropped their pump in the toilet???

Yes - me ;-) Course, now that you mention it, I kind of feel like this
means I haven't really "earned my wings" yet. I guess I'm not truly a
veteran pumper until I've dropped mine in the toilet. So, as soon as I get
home today, I'm going to "accidentally" drop mine in the toilet <vbg>. Then
I'll be able to relax and join in all the chats about wet pumps ;-)

>So NOTICE to all new pump users - this is the most common accident - so
>find a way to safeguard your pump at these times.

Or .... get a "toilet proof" pump ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted