Re: [IP] Trigger Finger

many years ago i required hand surgery that later caused a string of trigger
fingers related to the inflamation.  so, i have had several released.  at the
time they said it was more likely because i had diabetes but since then the
hand surgeon believes it was secondary to over use of the hand post op in hand
therapy.  apparrently the therapists were unaware to the extent i  used my
hands in my job.  anyway, yes those cortisone injections will raise BG.  if
you have specific questions you'd like to ask you may email me directly.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted