Re: [IP] Trigger Finger

David Hinkle wrote:

> Cortisone and other hormones are notorious for elevating blood sugars
> in diabetics.  My Endo has ask to be notified before I ever let
> anyone administer injections of cortisone.

I was once put on cortisone injections at monthly intervals for a whole
year. I didn't have a single low bg problem during that time. My HbA1C
values actually were the best they had ever been - 7.8 (usually they were
pushing 10 in those pre-pump days). My endo attributed this to avoidance
of rebound highs and joked that she should put me on prednisone to help
control my diabetes...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted