Re: [IP] Re: 2 different questions...

In a message dated 7/7/98 1:39:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  My hip has been killing me for years
 > but the past 2 months I cry when I walk!!!  My husband says I just need
 > to excercise it more!! (ha, ha)!!!  My dr. says I'm too young to have >>
 This problem could be bursitis in the hip joint.  You do not have to be
diabetic to have it.  I have this.  Often, it may require cortisone
injections.  I find that water exercise helps the most.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted