[IP] update and to let know that iam doing good

 hi everyone
this is just to let yall know that iam hang in there and tyler is kicking me
and he has not come yet just a few more days to go bs have been real good and
iam very tird and uncomfortable tyler has drop and have just a littler more to
drop be for he is ready to come i need some widsom and love from all of yall
if you can send me some  e mail of you yall can and words that will lift me up
and give me enregy and support all my family is hear and thay are giving lot
of support and love i miss lee os much now that iam crying at times now and
wish he was hear but he is in sprit and love in my heart i need lots of
prayers now and your love iam just about ready to have tyler in just a few
days and iam some what scard but i will make and with yall on the web and my
family i will make it iam just feeling down but bs are ok and just a mood
swing that all and worry about the big job a head of me i hope every thing
will go ok  see yall later

        with love lisa
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted