[IP] Insulin Pump and Intimacy

     Hi Tina,
     Regarding intimacy and the pump, the very first night that I was home
     with my new pump I took a shower, wrapped my hair in a towel and put
     my pump in a garter belt. This was all that I had on. I walked into
     the kitchen where my husband was preparing dinner and said what do you
     think of me now babe. His response was - "you're my little bionic
     woman". Aside from making fun of myself my husband was so pleased with
     my new found success that it far outweighs the fact that I wear my
     pancreas on the outside of my bod. During those shared intimate times,
     I put the pump under my pillow. Or, you can disconnect. Just don't
     fall asleep!
     Go Noles!
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted