[IP] Trigger Finger

     I had a cortisone injection in my left ring finger which has been
     diagnosed as a trigger finger. I had two unexplained elevations in my
     bg's. I went from 125 to 176 to 141 (after ballet with pump on and not
     temp basal rate) to 276 before bedtime. It could have been related to
     stress because it sure did hurt like a bitch when I got the injection
     of Novocain and then cortisone. The doc told me that this usually
     lasts for a while but then surgery is usually inevitable. Has anyone
     else experienced this?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted