Re: [IP] Re:I can't explain this

> BTW Anyone know why precise caffeine content is not given in the dietry
> analysis of packaged foods?

Somewhere I had it... I'll see if I can find it.. they worry about us
college students ODing on it... so they give out these little info
packets letting us know just how much is in what.... i'll see if I can
lay my hands on it.

(as I recall coffee was on top, with mountain due right behind, a big
gap, then dr p, coke etc etc...but they are in there own league -- very
similar amounts)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted