[IP] Re:I can't explain this

Wayne wrote:
> John, you are supposed to be more scientific than this :-)  I have never
> heard of BG being affected by "all those funny chemicals."   I bet it is
> all related to the caffiene, which can affect different people differently
> at different times.

I resent that slur ! ;-) I was thinking along the lines of the people
who want cannabis legalised for medicinal use. The evidence is that
taking tablets of the pharmaceutically active stuff has inferior results
to smoking the real leaf. The implication is that trace ammounts of "all
those funny chemicals" change the action of the main compound. Does that
make sense to anyone???

This might explain why coffee, tea and Coke all do different things to
me (not just bg-wise) even though I might have had equivalent amounts of
caffeine from them.

BTW Anyone know why precise caffeine content is not given in the dietry
analysis of packaged foods?

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted