Re: [IP] Quantity of carbohydrate

Celine Aeberhard wrote:
> I would like to know how much carbohydrates you eat each day. Do you eat
> more carbohydrates with the pump than before ? Thanks for your responses !

Since starting on the pump 6 months ago, I eat far less than I used to.
The main reason is that if I'm not hungry, I just don't eat, or eat very
little. On MDI that wasn't really possible, as my basal rate couldn't
accurately be controlled. I'm still slowly shedding weight, without any
effort - down to 174 lbs (79 kg) at the last count :)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted