Re: [IP] Sue-Grue, and Swimming Tape Tips

Hi Miranda,

Thanks for filling me in!  The thought crossed my mind that it was the
"doctor from hell" that I fired a month or so ago.  His name was Grua
(no kidding)!  Hmmm ... now that I think about it there might be some

- - Sue -- a grue is a monster in an old Infocom video game "Zork" that
always ate you if you were alone in the dark without a torch.

Have a great day!  Miranda >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted