Re: [IP] tendonitis & CAPSULITIS

>    Anyone out there have any experience with tendonitis? A friend on
> the net told me about Diabetic Shoulder Syndrom, but my dr. doesn't
> believe there is such a thing.

There certainly is, but it is not unique to diabetics. It is called
Capsulitis and is a scarring of the bursa in the shoulder. I have had
it in both shoulders, one of which required 1 1/2 years of physical
thearapy to resolve (thankfully it worked). My doctor for that ordeal
has also suffer from this malady. Neither of us are diabetic.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted