Re: [IP] who's a fiend???

My humble apologies, ma'am.  It was ellen (LNis) who's the sex-fiend!
<vbg>

Hope you are in a situation of greater satiety soon!  I have a cute hubby I
could lend you!  <g>

On Friday, June 19, ellen wrote:

OOPS!  According to Barbara B. and your posts, when you have a low BG, your
body concentrates on the most vital organs--heart, lung, brain.  Since I do
not have a problem with low BG and the BigO, I guess everyone knows what my
most vital organ is-hehehe.  ellen

----------

Laurel wrote:

> Wonder why some of us "get stuck" when hypo, while others (i.e.,
> sex fiends like Sara <g>) are unaffected!

Don't know where you get your information, ma'am - but there is a DISTINCT
difference between what I am - sex-STARVED and what you call me...though I
am
most hopeful that this state of affairs will cease shortly (shut up
Forrest)

but, as long as we are on the subject, and not that any of YOU can hold it
aginst me, I too, get "stuck" as Laurel calls it when hypo...at least from
what I remember back in the dark ages.

Sara
send the next two lines in a message
info