[IP] Some useful tips found here

While browsing for some other info, I discovered the following link:

There is some real interesting, practical advice for pumpers here. New
pumpers may find it more useful than "veterans", particularly the sections
on "Step by Step Setup" and "Insulin Pump Problems". The pictures certainly
help explain some of the things we deal with every day (if you've ever
experienced leaky O-Rings in your reservoir, you'll appreciate these
pictures and tips).

Maybe Michael will add it to our list of links.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted