[IP] Sue-Grue, and Swimming Tape Tips

I'm going to have to try some of the other kinds of tape that some of you
guys suggested.  My QR sof-set tape popped my site out while I was
*sleeping* this weekend!  That shouldn't happen, and who knows what it
will do while I'm swimming.  I swim practically every day and am getting
frustrated with this loose tape.  I think someone mentioned Tegaderm so
I'll have to try that.

- Sue -- a grue is a monster in an old Infocom video game "Zork" that
always ate you if you were alone in the dark without a torch.

Have a great day!  Miranda

Ann Arbor, Michigan

If money could talk, it would say goodbye.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted