Re: [IP] Re: neuropathy

>  The current medical thinking from my neurologist is that
> nerves do not regenerate, but I never believe experts.  What do they really
> know?

I heard from a doctor yesterday that new studies have again confirmed that
neuropathy can reverse itself.  There has been evidence of this for a long time --
maybe 10 or 15 years -- but it is becoming more definate with time.  I've had that
happen too.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted