Re: [IP] Fast-Take Problems

I have one -- its new -- and so far so good.  Over the years, its become
apparant that meters are almost always mostly reliable but all of them (brands)
quit or are bad on ocassion.  I've ocassionally met 2 people with the same
meter -- one who believes it is far more reliable than others the other who
thinks it is less.  Sounds like a computer problem and those just happen
ocassionally.  Lifescan is usually pretty good about taking care of those
problems so I wouldn't worry -- just make sure you've got something else to
test with in the meantime in case it takes all day or until tomorrow for the
replacement to arrive.